ABOUT CORENA BAHR
Two of Corena Bahr’s biggest passions in life are learning by doing and building authentic relationships. Her biggest dread is participating in a webinar that is cheesy, salesy, and fails to deliver value and real connection.
Corena is a Webinar & Virtual Training Consultant. She has been developing and delivering webinars and virtual training for 15 years for Fortune 500 companies and for several start-ups. She is an author for LinkedIn Learning.
Corena has a unique blend of experience in webinar presentation, virtual learning, in-person instruction, instructional design, corporate training, knowledge management and technical writing. As the original webinar presenter, trainer and technical writer for GoToWebinar and GoToTraining, she delivered over 1,000 webinars, reaching 30,000-plus customers. This inspired her to develop highly interactive learning experiences for customers and she was dubbed “the webinar guru.”
Corena has been a speaker at conferences such as the National Association of Women Business Owners, Women’s Economic Ventures and SALT New Learning Technologies. She has also served on the Board of Directors for the Association for Talent Development Los Angeles.
Through her consulting company, YourWebinarGuru, Corena focuses on:
- Teaching coaches and consultants her unique approach to organically turn webinar audiences into clients
- Teaching coaches and consultants how to gain financial freedom with VIP online group coaching programs
- Helping consultants effectively move their in-person training to a virtual platform
- Delivering her signature course “Advanced Techniques in Virtual Training” to organizations across the globe
- Providing professional webinar production for small businesses