ABOUT CORENA BAHR
One of my biggest passions is building authentic relationships. My biggest dread? Participating in a webinar that is cheesy, salesy, and fails to deliver value and real connection.
I am a Webinar & Virtual Training Consultant who has been developing and delivering webinars and virtual training over the last 15 years for Fortune 500 companies and for several start-ups. I’m also an author for LinkedIn Learning.
My unique blend of experience is in webinar presentation, virtual learning, in-person instruction, instructional design, corporate training, knowledge management and technical writing. As the original webinar presenter, trainer and technical writer for GoToWebinar and GoToTraining, I delivered over 1,000 webinars, reaching 30,000-plus customers. This inspired me to develop highly interactive learning experiences for customers and my colleagues dubbed me “the webinar guru.”
I have been a speaker at conferences such as the National Association of Women Business Owners, Women’s Economic Ventures and SALT New Learning Technologies. I have also served on the Board of Directors for the Association for Talent Development Los Angeles.
Through my consulting company, YourWebinarGuru, I focus on:
- Teaching coaches and consultants my unique approach to organically turn webinar audiences into clients
- Teaching coaches and consultants how to gain financial freedom with VIP online group training
- Helping consultants effectively move their in-person training to a virtual platform
- Delivering my signature course “Advanced Techniques in Virtual Training” to organizations across the globe
- Providing professional webinar production for small businesses